Prev: Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:53:48 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

In a message dated 12/23/04 5:29:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
devans@nebraska.edu writes:

Thanks	for correcting my failure to change subject! Do as I say, not as
do...

My employer uses a totally different mail system, so I'm  working on
hearsay, but when I said M$ Outlook, I was also thinking M$  Exchange,
which
I think is the mail server software you hook up with, which  prolly
means
you're SOL for having a meaningful correction.

The  weird thing was that your post five minutes after	the
position-of-women-in-societies post DIDN'T have the  attachment.

Clue one? Not  I.

The_Beast

<snip>

Microsoft happens.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations