Prev: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

RE: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:57:06 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

G'day,

> The weird thing was that your post five minutes
> after the position-of-women-in-societies post DIDN'T have the
attachment.
> Clue one? Not I.

Makes sense to me though. I started that post in some down time on a
works station I couldn't VPN from so was using the web interface and
then finished it later on my laptop. All the others I wrote only on my
laptop. Ok from now must avoid the interface ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII