Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:53:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

On 22 Dec 2004 at 16:05, The GZG Digest wrote:

> At any rate, if
> you get to GZG ECC I will ensure you have a ride to
> JFK.

This is something I can't figure out. Why does Beth need to get to JFK?
would have thought that the most direct route to Columbus would have
been
Australia to LA, then from LA to one of the big central hubs: Houston,
Dallas, or even Chicago O'Hare.

I'm not sure why JFK should even enter into it, unless she's planning a
different outbound leg than inbound (as it would be faster to fly from
JFK to LAX than to drive back to Columbus and follow the reverse of the
route she took to get to Columbus).

---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

"I'll no say, men are villains a';
The real, harden'd wicked,
Wha hae nae check but human law,
Are to a few restricked." - Robert Burns, "Epistle to a Young Friend"

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII