Prev: RE: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

RE: [CON] ECC VIII

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:37:19 +1100
Subject: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

G'day,

> Marvey. Beth is getting to go to ECC 8 all the way from Australia and
> it's likely that I'll _never_ make it to an ECC!...

Well Origins is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! As for
me getting to ECC I rather ironically have hurricane Ivan partly to
thank for that. I was supposed to do me teaching/workshop trip last
September, but as the bulk of it was planned in Key Largo right when
Ivan hit it was decided that for the greater good of fisheries modelling
kind that they postpone if before the worlds modellers got blown away. I
was just lucky they rescheduled for Feb.

Have faith my dear boy whenever a door is closed a window opens ;)

Beth

Prev: RE: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII