Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: IC clones

Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 05:55:34 EST
Subject: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

In a message dated 12/22/04 5:00:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
laserlight@quixnet.net writes:

>  > Laserlight, so I can know for my IF mercs in the IC service --
does  the IF
> > take female soldiers?  I'll include them if the IF	sends them.

Yes, if you want them to.  It may not be 100%  realistic, but we're
just talking about lead.  I believe Egypt  actually had some female
infantry in the 1950's or 60's, although I don't  know that they ever
got deployed.  Muammar Khadafi has (or had) an	all-female bodyguard
although I think they may have been infidels,  originally East Germans
or such.

Okay, here's what I will assume for my campaign.  The IF Mercs	might
have
women soldiers but in an all female unit.

Not that anyone I know of makes female IF type figures in any  scale.

If It fits in easily I will consider it as a possible rear echelon  unit
for
a scenario.  Unlikely but possible.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: IC clones