Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

[Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:31:36 -0600
Subject: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Allan:
>> Thanks heaps for all your help and kind offers!!!
>
>Marvey. Beth is getting to go to ECC 8 all the way from Australia and
>it's likely that I'll _never_ make it to an ECC!

Hell, I was going to chip in for gas just for the anticipation of con
photos and AAR's with her amongst that band of crazies...

Just imagine the quotes board!

>*sigh* Guess I'm just going to have to content myself with Origins next
>year...

I know I'm glad to be going to Columbus; if I only get to one con...

On the other hand, I've never been to Historicon, Cold Wars, Salute...

Paul:
>Man, just imagine if we could harness the power for good instead of
>evil...

For instance, the care not to send to both the List AND the Digest? ;->=

Sorry, not uncommon mistake, but it sometimes leaves a person wondering
how
they double-posted. And it's fun to point out, now and then.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII