Prev: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:39:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

> > Laserlight, so I can know for my IF mercs in the IC service --
does the IF
> > take female soldiers?  I'll include them if the IF sends them.

Yes, if you want them to.  It may not be 100% realistic, but we're
just talking about lead.  I believe Egypt actually had some female
infantry in the 1950's or 60's, although I don't know that they ever
got deployed.  Muammar Khadafi has (or had) an all-female bodyguard
although I think they may have been infidels, originally East Germans
or such.

Prev: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII