Prev: GZG Generic crew/weapons/troops in 15 mm Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

RE: [FT] Crew quality house rules

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:32:46 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Crew quality house rules

Still maintains my premise:
The missiles weren't ready to fire when required (maintainance) and the
Israelis charged under the effective range of the enemies weapons
(initiative).  You could probably call having ECM a form of Damage
Control
(no hits mean no damage to fix).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: GZG Generic crew/weapons/troops in 15 mm Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules