Prev: RE: Fleet packs question Next: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:18:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>G'day guys,
>
>Well if Chan's exceptionally kind offer of a lift to ECC is still on
and
>Los/Magic/Nick/someone can get me to an airport on the way out (my PA
is
>still sorting out which of JFK/Dulles is best for getting to LA and
>Australia so I'll let you know tomorrow on that front). It looks like
>this is a goer. This is very cool... After feigning initial
indifference
>I sprung Derek looking through the timetable of events when I went to
>bed midnight last night, I think I'll need to be cloned to go to
>everything he wants me to try ;)
>
>Thanks heaps for all your help and kind offers!!!
>
>Beth

Hey!  I already said I wouldn't permit cloning of Laserlight!  No
cloning
this year, and that's final!

But...	you're more than welcome to drop me a line a get signed up for
some events.  We've added a few more to the schedule, Jerry hasn't
updated
the webpage yet.

Jon

Prev: RE: Fleet packs question Next: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations