Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:16:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

Interesting rules.... I had worked on this myself a bit back... but I
had started by trying to extrapolate the systems from SG2 & DS2....
using mostly DS2's rules as far as the to hit rules went... but then I
wanted to do some with SG's rules on command and morale... got things
quite nicely buggered up into a compitent fashion... then the whole idea
took a plunge into the abyss .... not sure where I left off... might
pick them up and finish them before FT3 gets published... or GZGECC
10.... which ever comes last....

Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:In June 03, I posted a
suggestion for using Crew Quality in FT, and
I've finally gotten around to putting it on the web. This method does
use d4, d6, d8 d10, d12, but does not use FMA-style opposed
rolls--essentially it's just normal FT mechanics with different dice.
If you've always wanted to pit Honour Harridan's cruiser against a
Perp battleship, or the veteran Battlescar Galatika against several
Crylon ships, this might be for you:
http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/ft/quality.htm

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII