Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:46:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

Damosan wrote:

 >Back when I played FT at least twice a year I tinkered with using the
 >Ace/Turkey thing to model crew quality figuring a +/- 1 would be more
 >than enough to get the effect on the table.

Exactly. Applying a +/- 1 DRM is MORE than enough to get this effect:
for
most weapons a -1 DRM gives an effect somewhere between "D10" and "D12"
crew quality in LL's concept (and sometimes even worse than D12, too). I

believe that LL is looking for something which is merely ENOUGH :-/

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII