Prev: [FT] Crew quality house rules Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

From: damosan@c...
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:22:07 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

I like the idea of doing crew quality stuff but what about the
technology?  All things being equal would a poor crew really misread the
dials and instruments so much to warrent a d10?

Back when I played FT at least twice a year I tinkered with using the
Ace/Turkey thing to model crew quality figuring a +/- 1 would be more
than enough to get the effect on the table.

--
Damo

Prev: [FT] Crew quality house rules Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules