Prev: Re: off the wall question Next: Re: off the wall question

Re: off the wall question

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:12:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: off the wall question

I ahve seen weapon packs for 1/72 scale, though mostly WW2 era weapons,
at hobby/model shops such as Hungate's in the US by Iterilia (or some
thing like that).  I know they exist, you may have to dig.

Warbeads@aol.com wrote:
Okay, I have 12 MIB ESCI NATO Pilots and Ground Crew boxes (don't ask)
that have 1/72nd plastic figures.  Thinking about them as human or
humanoid "militia" force.  I would need rifles/etc to add to the figures
to make them 'combat capable' figures.	Any ideas about a source of
1/72nd small arms/etc?

Gracias,

Glenn "warbeads"

Prev: Re: off the wall question Next: Re: off the wall question