Prev: Re: I can't find it, and I know one you guys has it bookmarked... Next: Re: OT was Re: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

OT was Re: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:00:26 +0100
Subject: OT was Re: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

Glenn wrote:

><Chuckle>
>
>Sounds like interagency dealings at work...

No, a former monopoly holder who hasn't quite realized that they have
not
just one but several different competitors nowadays <sigh>

>My sympathy with your battle with TWO bureaucracies * but it appears
"you"
>finally won.

Thanks <g> At least I *think* I've won... at least until the next time I

move house :-/ (Which hopefully shouldn't be anytime soon, but you never
know.)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com