Prev: Re: I can't find it, and I know one you guys has it bookmarked... Next: Re: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question

Re: I can't find it, and I know one you guys has it bookmarked...

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:30:56 -0500
Subject: Re: I can't find it, and I know one you guys has it bookmarked...

That's not it, but it's really really close.  I may be able to use it.

I actually think that someone put these images into a poster... but I'm
not
sure without finding that one image I saw.

--
--Flak Magnet
"If you don't think life is interesting

Prev: Re: I can't find it, and I know one you guys has it bookmarked... Next: Re: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question