Prev: Re: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question Next: I can't find it, and I know one you guys has it bookmarked...

Re: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:48:44 +0100
Subject: Re: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

Jason wrote:

>Whats the purpose of having two of these on the same ship?  Just
>redundancy or is there a bit in the rules I keep missing that says you
>canonly engage one extra 'target' per area control?

As Brendan already confirmed, it is the latter. Key words emphasised:

"One ADFC allows the ship's PDS (any number of them) to fire at any
combination of threats	(Fighters, SMBs etc.) that are directly
attacking
ONE OTHER SHIP that is within 6" of the ADFC-carrying ship. ..."

Regards,

Oerjan
(who has finally gotten the phone/modem line reconnected after a serious

operating company SNAFU... the company which owns the physical phone
lines
to my apartment is a different one than the one that administers the
phone
calls, and those two companies appearently do not speak to one another
<sigh>)

oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question Next: I can't find it, and I know one you guys has it bookmarked...