Prev: Re: ORC Fleet Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Re: ORC Fleet

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:02:27 -0600
Subject: Re: ORC Fleet

Here's another one for you... what's the usual game size limits that
most people play with? Do most people go by a set amount of mass or
cost? or do you spend a few minutes going back and forth trying to
determine what everyone considers to be balanced forces?

***Games have limits? Seriously we use the balanced forces idea
and just scale up or down depending. In campaigns we tend to
do before hand map allocation which is turned over to the umpire.
This is my favorite method and the most realistic and by far the most
military .

Prev: Re: ORC Fleet Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]