Prev: RE: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:25:35 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Rrok Anroll wrote:

> I also had an idea or two for space whales as well....
> although the whales would almost definitely be more of a flavor
thing...
> perhaps more useful as a "referree fleet" than an actual player
fleet..
> The general idea would be for the whales to be designed similar to how
> the dragon rules are... the main difference is that the whales
> (at least as I see them) would have about maybe three or four weapons
> total... I figure the empathic blast like the dragons have... maybe an
> area effect varient though... like a Sa'Vasku Intercepter pods version
> of it. And instead of the claw strike, the whales would have a tail
slap,
> or even modified ramming rules.

After seeing Moya and Talen from FarScape, please post your whale ideas.
I'm interested in reading them.

And think about very large insects too.  I've got a few wizkids minis
without riders that need idea..
http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mageknight/figuregallery.asp?unitid=1085
(That's the best picture I can find in short order.)

Mike

Prev: RE: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]