Prev: Re: [ECC] Carnage con Queso (avec Jambon et Mouton) Next: Re: [ECC] Carnage con Queso (avec Jambon et Mouton)

IJN was:[FT] NI Alpha SSD's (finally) complete

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:12:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: IJN was:[FT] NI Alpha SSD's (finally) complete

I'm curious: I dl'd the IJN beta stuff a while back
and have been using it for my IJN ships; I'm wondering
if you can leak any changes that may have occured in
playtest, or at least advise if the  beta that was on
Star_Ranger has gone firm?

I ask as i note that your IJN slot umplies you might
be a release point for the info, and I'm seriously
wishing for some slightly upgunned (or at least
beefier) IJN ships.
--- Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:

> I got the big ships done and uploaded.
>
> Find them here:
> http://nift.firedrake.org/Alpha/NIAlpha.html
>
> Still missing some Stealth examples, but I have a
> whole 'nother set of
> those elsewhere on the NIFT site, so I'm not in a
> big rush for those.
>
> Grim Neon Zebra     (Noam R. Izenberg)

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"When you've caught dropsy and bum lice off a filthy pan-handle, I won't
like you anymore...And my blindness, scabs and noisy parasites will make
me unbearable!" - SGR 092004

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [ECC] Carnage con Queso (avec Jambon et Mouton) Next: Re: [ECC] Carnage con Queso (avec Jambon et Mouton)