Prev: Re: [ECC] Carnage con Queso (avec Jambon et Mouton) Next: [OT] Home Based Web Server?

Re: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: "Andreas Udby" <javelin98@l...>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:17:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

Yes, unfortunately I have yet to find a decent free webhost.  The HTML
is hosted on Freewebs and the pictures are on Geocities, both of which
have pretty low bandwidth allowances.  The pics are also posted on
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/6mmScienceFictionWarGames/ in the
"Javelin's Ships" folder of the Pics section.  I can't seem to link to
those from an HTML page, though, more's the pity.

> Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:57:35 -0000 (GMT)
> From: "Samuel Penn" <sam@bifrost.demon.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....
>
> Inire said:
> > are you all in the UK? why canna I see the pics on the
> > site? I'm being TEASED, i tell you! ;-)
>
> I'm in the UK but just got 'exceeded bandwith' errors
> for all the pictures.
>
> - --
> Sam.				      http://www.glendale.org.uk

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

Prev: Re: [ECC] Carnage con Queso (avec Jambon et Mouton) Next: [OT] Home Based Web Server?