Prev: Re: RE: [Long] Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: [SG 2} 15 mm TO&E ramblings

RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 02:44:17 -0500
Subject: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

Mike said:

>Hey, no sweat.  Take care of yourself, and hope everything works out
for
ya.  Do you need anything?

Much thanks for the kind offer, but no, I'm good.

I went headfirst down some stairs coming out of a restaurant and did a
number on my ankle (as well as bruising my shoulder, etc).  Given that I
have one good ankle to begin with, it kinda left me... sitting.  I'm now
up
and about with a removable plastic walking cast (brand name "Aircast",
and
I'll highly recommend for anyone in similar circumstances).  So other
than
grouching through a couple of weeks of extreme frustration (and a
saintly-patient girlfriend...) I'm on the mend just fine.

It did mean that I couldn't sit at my computer much, though.  Seems odd
-
busted ankle = can't use computer - but I couldn't sit for more than 1/2
hour at the darned thing before it ached too much to concentrate.

Anyway, thanks for the thought!

>Take it easy, enjoy the season, and just give me a clean shot at the
media.......

Heh.  You'll get it, though I'm thinking up evil ways of giving them the
opportunity to respond rather than just running about complaining...

Laserlight said:

><grin> He needs for me to stop telling him about the squad I'm
designing,
>so he doesn't have too many nightmares.

And Mike responded:

>Hmmm.... may have to rethink my vendetta against the media and switch
targets.  You got off easy last year........  :-)

Yes he did.  You go right ahead and blast him.	The media won't mind one
bit.  Like lambs to the slaughter, and all that.

Smile for the camera :)

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: RE: [Long] Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: [SG 2} 15 mm TO&E ramblings