Prev: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: RE: [Long] Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

RE: [FH] Mars (sorry forgot 1st time)

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:30:12 -0700 (MST)
Subject: RE: [FH] Mars (sorry forgot 1st time)

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,65885,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_
1

> Cheers
> Beth

Great.	First step on the road to daleks or terminators.  *sigh*
And it's called a Talon?  <Insert Earth:Final Conflict Joke Here>

Beth, do you have any paper daleks?  I googled for them but
the best I could do is:
http://dalekfactory.tripod.com/DIY.html

It's too big really.  I wanted something about 25mm scale but
that's more than an a-frame with printing on both sides.

Mike