Prev: RE: [FH] Mars (sorry forgot 1st time) Next: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:42:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

are you all in the UK? why canna I see the pics on the
site? I'm being TEASED, i tell you! ;-)

--- Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 05:31:02PM -0500, Andreas
> Udby wrote:
>
> >Here are a couple of freighters I scratchbuilt
> (scroll to the bottom
> >of the page) for FT and Starmada.
>
> Very nice! I think the bulk freighter works better
> for me - not sure
> why, since the off-centre spine will be interesting
> from the engineering
> point of view, but it "looks right".
>
> Cheers,
>
> Roger

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"When you've caught dropsy and bum lice off a filthy pan-handle, I won't
like you anymore...And my blindness, scabs and noisy parasites will make
me unbearable!" - SGR 092004

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: RE: [FH] Mars (sorry forgot 1st time) Next: Re: Pics? was: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....