Prev: Re: Ghurkas are now on Eureka's club100 Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 07:05:43 -0500
Subject: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

> >Phased-plasma rifles in the forty watt range at 50 paces, then?
> >
> >helpfully> That's supposed to be 40 *mega*watts, Nick.
> >
> >DonM said
> >> Naw, it's 40 watt......it's all for show.......)
> >
> >Well, he's squaring off against Mike "How are the civilians? Extra
> >Crispy!" Hudak.
> >
> >With a side order of the press no doubt ......)
> >

> Did you see the writeup of my Carnage Con Queso game at ECC
> this coming
> February.  It's a Hudak Special...
>
> ;)
>
> Mike makes a mean grilled newsie.

Saw that last night when getting ready for registration........

Grrrr.......

:-)

Definitely won't be a side order this convention.  Going to be the main
meal.  I may have some surprises of my own for them......

Didn't see the squad building rules on stargrunt.ca yet.  So I'll just
wing it.

So, I just need to get painting.....  and basing the pirate ships.......
 and preparing for a duel.......

I guess I'm just lucky (?) that Full Sail is running next to Stewart's
game.  Won't have to worry about media there.  :-)

Prev: Re: Ghurkas are now on Eureka's club100 Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st