Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

From: "Sylvester M. W." <xveers@g...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:31:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

On another note about betas and whatknot, I noticed that some of the
pulse torps have more than three arcs (in one case, 5) and this isn't
legal under the current 2.5 rules... I'm wondering if that's just a
woopsie or a change to the effective rules. Cause if it is, I'm gonna
have to revise some of my designs :D