Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 06:53:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

As to the new Heavy Missles, I don't like them. Easy to stop and no
selective targeting.Simply an oversized salvo missle with variable
warheads. MT Missles are only killed on aroll of 6 (even kravak scatter
packs) due to the size of the missle. MT missles can pass through a
screen of mini ships and target a better target behind them rather than
be wasted on scouts and corvettes. You woundn'tuse a salvo missle volley
on these sponges. Why waste a long range semi intelligent heavy hitter
on garbage screen or use less than a third of the range of a weapon?
Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
IF SSDs have been posted at
http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/ft/ifships_v3.htm

(if anyone feels compelled to make neater, more artistic, better SSDs,
feel free and I'll be happy to replace these).

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs