Prev: Re: [sfconsim-l]Anti-Radiation Force Fields Next: Ignore please: List check

BITS at Dragonmeet

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:39:59 +0000
Subject: BITS at Dragonmeet

Hi everyone,

Once again, BITS – http://www.bits.org.uk/  will be at Dragonmeet to
continue our plans of nefarious galactic domination. We'll be running
demos of Traveller, both in RPG form and our Power Projection starship
miniatures game. We'll also have the store there with discounts for
BITS members etc. Come along, say 'hello', play a game or two and buy
some books!

And if that isn't incentive enough, according to the con website at
http://www.dragonmeet.com/

"Dragonmeet covers all aspects of hobby-gaming, from boardgames and
collectible card-games to roleplaying, miniatures, play-by-mail games
and live-action, Dragonmeet is fun for new players and serious gamers
alike. There'll be hundreds of games to play, two trade-halls, guests,
signings, seminars and special events all day. Door prices are £7.00
for adults, £5.50 for concessions (students, OAPs, unemployed) and
£3.00 for Under 16s."

BITS has been there since the con restarted - it's certainly one of the
best we go to in the year. Only a one day event, but very focussed and
fun. Dragonmeet is held at west London's Kensington Town Hall on
Saturday 4th December, doors open at 10 a.m.

Directions may be found at the Dragonmeet website and at
http://www.rbkc.gov.uk/vfhfindus/General/default.asp

If you're really crazy, drop me a line if you fancy helping us out!

Regards,

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: Re: [sfconsim-l]Anti-Radiation Force Fields Next: Ignore please: List check