Prev: Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question Next: RE: OT: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi

Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:43:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs

I thought I answered this before, but I may have hit "delete" instead of
"send"....

>I'm wondering what the update/revision history is on
these vessels, as I sent the page to a friend some
months back when he scored some IF ships from GZG.

These date from about a month ago.  They are similar to the earlier
version; the difference is mainly changing out SMRs to Heavy Missiles,
and
changing beam weapons for wider fire arcs at the expense of a little
firepower into F arc.

>and, any plans for SSDs for same?

>> SSDs will be added in time for this weekend's
>> battles.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Long post - RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question Next: RE: OT: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi