Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs Next: RE: OT: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi

Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:40:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs

>I'm wondering what the update/revision history is on
these vessels, as I sent the page to a friend some
months back when he scored some IF ships from GZG.

This revision is a month or so old, but are much the same as the
previous
iteration.  I've replaced SMRs with Heavy Missile Racks but players are
free to change them back. They have fewer dice in the F arc but more to
the
sides.

I'd particularly like feedback on the capital ships.

>and, any plans for SSDs for same?

>> SSDs will be added in time for this weekend's
>> battles.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed designs Next: RE: OT: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi