Prev: RE: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi Next: Re: Cargo Pods

Re: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:40:29 -0600
Subject: Re: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi

Just to let those in the Australia know, the series is currently
screening
on Tuesday night (usually after midnight). They're up to episode 4.
Also, the DVD is available as well (I got mine from EzyDVD).

I'm almost inspired enough to dig out the FMA RPG rules I did a few
years
ago and see if I can fit it to Firefly properly.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

It's a great series isn't it?I think an FMA RPG Firefly supplement
would be a good deal of fun......) To me Firefly has a very Traveller
feel to it, should translate well to FMA.......best of luck.........)

Don

Prev: RE: Firefly movie update on Sci-Fi Next: Re: Cargo Pods