Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:21:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question

As soon as I get my Mac working again I will post pics. I did something
similar. Two different sizes of pods, one huge and one small. Of the
huge ones, they are almost dropships unto themselves. The transport goes
into orbit and the pod undocks and can land on the surface. Also have
several varieties of the pods. Cargo, fighter carrier, medical, colony,
and a purely weapon system pod for the transport.

--
Kirk Alderfer

BSA Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
GSA Foxtails SU Event Coordinator-Polk Co. Georgia
Technical Cartoonist & Wargamer

"In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." - Desiderius
Erasmus, "Adages"

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question