Prev: Re: Looking for 15mm Figures Next: Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:13:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

At 10:51 AM -0500 11/16/04, Andreas Udby wrote:
>I can't get any of the various DS vehicle generators to run properly
>for me (maybe something to do with WinXP?), so I was trying to make
>an Excel-based version.  Oy!  There's so many conditional cases to
>deal with!  I could do it in Access no problem, but not many people
>have Access on their home machines, and I thought it'd be nice to
>make something people could download and use at home.

I built one for Filemaker a few years ago.

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: Looking for 15mm Figures Next: Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt