Prev: Re: Looking for 15mm figs Next: Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

[DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

From: "Andreas Udby" <javelin98@l...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:51:35 -0500
Subject: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt

I can't get any of the various DS vehicle generators to run properly for
me (maybe something to do with WinXP?), so I was trying to make an
Excel-based version.  Oy!  There's so many conditional cases to deal
with!  I could do it in Access no problem, but not many people have
Access on their home machines, and I thought it'd be nice to make
something people could download and use at home.

Anyone built anything like this in Excel?
http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

Prev: Re: Looking for 15mm figs Next: Re: [DS] Man, thing is kicking my butt