Prev: Re: Looking for 15mm figs Next: Re: Looking for 15mm figs

Re: Looking for 15mm figs

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:27:59 -0600
Subject: Re: Looking for 15mm figs

> IF you can still find them, micromachines stormtroopers are about 15mm
> (actually they'r ~18mm

Yeah, I've also got some of these I'll put up for sale 'real soon'. ;->=

>Princess Leia to a 15mm ST:
>"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

I'd have to say the MM's are difficult to use w/ 15mm's; generally, I've
always called them 20mm's, or near-true-25mm's. Some of you may recall
discussion of a use with West End's rules that included a downsizing
conversion to cm's.

I'll be describing them as small scale alternatives to use with the new
SW
miniatures rules.

Most stand moderately comfortably on 1/2" squares, which give an area a
quarter that of standard maps, good for REALLY BIG(tm) battles and play
on
small surfaces. I'll resist calling them the travel version, though.

I'd have to include the adhesive magnets...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Looking for 15mm figs Next: Re: Looking for 15mm figs