Prev: Re: Laserburn figures Next: Re: Laserburn figures

RE: [Long] Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:12:13 -0600
Subject: RE: [Long] Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

>Does everyone forget that the valley forge from silent running and its
>sisters started the film with the entire spine covered in bio domes

*cringe* *whinge*

In slight self-defense, it's been awhile since I viewed said classic,
and
the domes themselves are hardly the most efficient spaces for cargo.

I will go back and have another look; my recollection was that the
domes,
at most populated, weren't that thick, but dopey moi.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Laserburn figures Next: Re: Laserburn figures