Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 08:15:21 EST
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

In a message dated 11/7/04 2:00:44 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

> *Some all-new general  freighters and tankers, to replace some of the
> old CMD designs that are now getting a bit rough due to worn-out
> moulds.>>

     Okay always good
> * At least a couple of new free traders/small tramp freighters>>

Okay but these could be covered by above

> * Star Liner>>

     Would be nice to see

> * Private space yacht>>

     Not a high important to me, but these could also function as a
Courier
Ship

> * Repair/maintenance ship of some sort>>

     Would like to see as I'm working up stats for a Full Thrust model
of a
Mobile Ship Yard from Battletech, be nice to have a mini

> * Bulk Carrier (big tin can)
> * Colony Transport (big tin can with lifesupport....)>

     Could the Colony Transport by variant on the Bulk Carrier

> * New Space Tug design>>

     Not a high important to me

I will throw my vote in for what looks like a modular Hull Cargo ship as
well

Have a Good One,

DOC Agren

     (Lurker on the Digest)

DO NOT HATE THE WARRIOR,
if you hate the war.

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....