Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

From: Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 23:44:56 +1100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> We're going to be doing some expansions/replacements to the range of
FT
> merchant ships (FT 3xx series) very soon, and I wanted to canvass some

> opinion on whether there are any specific sorts of ships you'd like to

> see made.

One for each type of ship in the back of FB1. 2 variants for the common
ones, or better, a modular approach so many variants can be constructed.

Two (large/small) for KV, Phalons, and maybe SV if only for use in
convoy raids and planetary attack scenarios. Though having a Phalon
"neutral" being convoyed could make for some interesting scenarios.

Small ( size 6? ) landers, with same thing duplicated in larger scale
for DS2 use at 1/300, again for planetary attack scenarios. The model of

the assault transport should include a sprue of landers with it, anyway.

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Freighters/Merchants question....