Prev: RE: Pentomic Thoughts Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention - Call for Events

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention - Call for Events

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:50:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention - Call for Events

On 27 Aug 2004, at 20:25, Jon Davis wrote:

> GZG East Coast Convention VIII - Call for Events
>
> GZG gaming galore!  All scheduled events are GZG rules or
> variant rule sets. (including sheep, Arab merchants,
> CineGrunt, marriage proposals, and lost souls)
>
> When:  February 25 - 27, 2005
> Where: Hotel Brunswick, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
> URL:	 http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/
>
> If you are interested in attending and preparing an event,
> we would like to hear from you in order to layout a
> preliminary schedule of events.  We do not require a lot
> of detail right now, but we would like to encourage you to
> begin the planning process required for a high quality event.
>
> Please send me an e-mail to davisje@nycap.rr.com with the
> following information:
>
> Proposed title
> Game system to be used
>    Full Thrust
>    Full Thrust Variant
>    Earth Force Source Book  ( Babylon 5 )
>    Dirtside II
>    Stargrunt II
>    or Full Metal Anorak
> Brief scenario description
> Time slot preference
> Proposed number of players
>
> Please take a look at the scenario guidelines article:
>
> We're also interested in signing up GameMasters who will
> run and supervise a prepared scenario.  Terrain, figures,
> and scenario setup and victory conditions will be provided.
> You will need to be competent in the rules system used.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon Davis
> davisje@nycap.rr.com

If anyone going to the East Coast Con wants to run some Power
Projection games, I can provide SSDs in PDF format for 'A Good Clean
Fight' in the Escort rules (plays in ~60-90 mins) and also some advice
for playing it at a con.

Let me know, ideally off list.

Cheers,

Dom

-----------Dom Mooney---cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we too
can be great" - John Wick, 7th Sea
http://www.dom.mooney.dsl.pipex.com/  http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: RE: Pentomic Thoughts Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention - Call for Events