Prev: RE: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs (Timeline) Next: RE: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs

RE: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:09:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs

Any links to it?  As a relative newcomer to the list, I don't have
everything memorized nor every Full Thurst page indexed.  Are this maps
official?  I've seen some astro-political map on the *Computer Core* (i
think was) and other maps on other websites have everything rearranged.
The only thing some of these maps have in common is that Earth is  the
center reference point.

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
On Nyrath's map (assuming I'm not screwing up the third plane
implications of the map) the NI are neighbours with the ESU, NAC and the
Swiss close up and then the Romanov Hegemony and the LLAR before you run
into the IF.

Prev: RE: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs (Timeline) Next: RE: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs