Prev: [FT] John Fu's FT 2.5 Star Trek ships Next: Re: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs

[FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:50:57 -0400
Subject: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs

With Jon's permission, I present a first cut at New Israeli fleet
designs for your use and enjoyment, and to accompany the recent
availability of the NI miniature line. This is an Alpha release, and
still subject to (potentially substantial) revision. The fleet is in
the spirit of, and should be compatible with FB2 with fleet-book
revisions, often referred to as FT2.5. Any new or revised rules are
presented on the page.

Here it is:
http://nift.firedrake.org/Alpha/NIAlpha.html

I only have a few SSD's up, and will add more as I get to them, so keep
an eye out. I'll try to post notices when I add more.

Comments and feedback, especially from playtest, are actively solicited
and appreciated.

Noam

---

The early bird gets the worm. Of course, you can also get the worm by
drinking the whole bottle of tequila.	  -	Ben Schwalb

Prev: [FT] John Fu's FT 2.5 Star Trek ships Next: Re: [FT] New Israel Alpha Test Ship Designs