Prev: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG] Next: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG]

Re: Sizes of VTOL

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:55:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sizes of VTOL

It all depends.  I use the general rule of thumb that the scout
helos/light gunships are class 1or2, attack gunships are 2 (except for
the Hind and Hip those being class 3), troop carriers class 3-4

Is the model a Attack helo/Vtol or a scout helo?  Is it a troop carrier,
if so how many troops, etc.?

I would design the UH-1heuy and its various model to include the AH-1
Cobra (It is a Huey with a redesigned fuselage).

IT ALL DEPENDS HOW YOU DESIGN IT.  I can take the same model ad we both
have two different class sizes for it and we are both *right*.

Warbeads@aol.com wrote:
If the Brigade Models Caribou (according to Tony of Brigade Models who
is my guru in this matter) is a size class 2 vehicle what would you call
the various GZG models of VTOLs?

Gracias,

Glenn "warbeads"

Prev: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG] Next: Re: FT Sensor Rules -- Request for Comments [LONG]