Prev: Re: New GZG 15mm Photos uploaded. Next: Re: New GZG 15mm Photos uploaded.

Re: [FT] NI designs and uber Ships

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:09:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] NI designs and uber Ships

Noam:

>The Barak is more "muscular" looking in the fore hull and engine. I
>think if you painted them Identically you could have some confusion.
>So... don't paint them identically.  :-)

As I said, it's a 'delicate juggling act', but I've noticed sometimes
where
there might be confusion, some of the GZG fleets switch between 'old'
designs and 'new' designs, so you have an every other level size shift
keep straight. I think NSL capitals are particularly good examples. Just
thought to keep in mind for home sculptors.

>No, no. My point is he deserves _your_ lucre. Or, rather, more of it.
>:-)

*sigh* No, Jon can never have too much of that...

However, I'm sure he'd be surprised at just how much of the GeoHex stock
is
still floating around.

> I can certainly to that. Once I get the NI Beta designs OK'd and
> online, I'll think through a couple potential bashed options. Or
> You-bash-it and I'll-stat-it.

Prince among men!

Grant:
>  Hmm, Leviathan is not bad, although it sounds a bit pompous to me.
Titan
>could be good.

I'm curious as to this; is it a religious thing? Or, just the extra
syllables?

I do agree with the whole name-bashing scheme in that you can fudge by
smashing different parts of other descriptions together.

Definitely keeping what you're saying of kit-bashing for future ref, now
that I've near enough UN ships to consider alternatives to go with the
standards, though all are STILL unassembled, much less than, painted.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: New GZG 15mm Photos uploaded. Next: Re: New GZG 15mm Photos uploaded.