Prev: Re: My New Fleet Next: Re: My New Fleet

Re: My New Fleet

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:02:08 -0500
Subject: Re: My New Fleet

I always liked that the Super Star Destroyer was Executor. Had sounded
litigious and measured and a bit sepulchutory, but you could always
accent
it like you meant the guy with the ax.

I thought Monitors had other attributes, including slow as heck. "We
brake
for nobody." Naval parlance has monitor nothing special save for one BIG
gun, right?

Also, as it's something of an ultimate, Omega Destroyer, and you're
tipping
the hat to B5.

The_Beast