Prev: Re: To Jon: (Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2198) Next: RE: Possible New Minor Power - major upgrade (LONG)

Re: To Jon: (Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2198)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:07:15 +0200
Subject: Re: To Jon: (Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2198)

Jon wrote:

>>Jon, is it possible for you to turn off HTML messaging in your e-mail
>>client when you send to the list? That short message you sent included
>>about 30 lines of HTML code (duplicating what was said in text) when
it
>>hits the Digest.
>
>Sorry guys, that was a one-off mistake caused by a copy-and-paste
across
>from Word straight into Eudora.... I just forgot to tell Eudora not to
>HTML it this time.

Hm. Doesn't the Tools -> Options -> Styled Text -> Send Plain Text Only
option make Eudora convert everything to plain text automatically?
(...or
are you using the "Ask me each time" option instead...?)

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: To Jon: (Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2198) Next: RE: Possible New Minor Power - major upgrade (LONG)