Prev: Re: Possible New Minor Power - major upgrade (LONG) Next: RE: Possible New Minor Power - major upgrade (LONG)

Re: "Possible New Minor Power" - major upgrade (LONG)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:03:17 +0200
Subject: Re: "Possible New Minor Power" - major upgrade (LONG)

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:15:05 -0700, Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> Hey, the Bulgarians liked us better than than they liked you.
> Especially after we civilized them at swordpoint.
>
> ***Thanks Basil II.........For helping so many "See"
> the light......)

Hey, gotta break a couple heads if you want to make omlettes.  Or
peaceful frontier.

> Too observant of the canons, besides.
>
> ***Don't count it's not in Latin........;-P

I'm sure they were translated to Latin for those semi-literate
barbarians in the west.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: Possible New Minor Power - major upgrade (LONG) Next: RE: Possible New Minor Power - major upgrade (LONG)