Prev: Re: RE: Dirtside II scenarios for your perusal Next: Re: [FT] The knight who sees NI (long)

Re: [GZG-OLC] The New New Isreali Ships & Pics have been added. [and] Dirtside II scenarios for your perusal

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:30:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] The New New Isreali Ships & Pics have been added. [and] Dirtside II scenarios for your perusal

> Now why couldn't Jon just make ugly unsellable ships? :-)

Er, exactly what sort of business model is in vogue in Europe these
days,
Frits? ;->=

> > Ohh duhh, I really should use my eyes more often.
>
> Don't blame your eyes ~ it was my fingers that made the
> mistake!  Sorry!
>
> Andreas

And, if Paul didn't put himself up for possible ridicule, those of us
who'd
just sulk would never have the opportunity to have a look at your work.

Besides, he'd had a long day of putting up piccies just to make Frits
squirm... *snicker*

Don't know why I'm laughing; I'm starting to get an itch for new ships
myself.

Andreas, the Mandatory Personal Stuff No One Will Read Anyway, gives me
404 error.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: RE: Dirtside II scenarios for your perusal Next: Re: [FT] The knight who sees NI (long)