Prev: Re: updates to my webpage..... Next: RE: Dirtside II scenarios for your perusal

Dirtside II scenarios for your perusal

From: "Andreas Udby" <javelin98@l...>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:09:46 -0500
Subject: Dirtside II scenarios for your perusal

Here's some Dirtside scenarios for everyone's use and enjoyment. These
were originally written for my own homebrew rules and converted to
Dirtside, so some of the forces may feel a bit too large for easy use
with DSII.  Still, they provide a pretty decent starting point and
should give new players some ideas for good Dirtside battles.

http://www.freewebs.com/javelin98/ds/html

Thanks,
Andreas/jav98

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

Prev: Re: updates to my webpage..... Next: RE: Dirtside II scenarios for your perusal