Prev: RE: [FMAS][long] AAR: Initiative card draw Next: Re: More [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

Re: More [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards (and the armaments manufacturers!)

can we perhaps infer that all this activity might also
presage the coming release of FB/FT3?

coz nothin says I Love You like NI ships _AND_ stats.
well, canon IJSF stats would be mad cool, too.

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"When you've caught dropsy and bum lice off a filthy pan-handle, I won't
like you anymore...And my blindness, scabs and noisy parasites will make
me unbearable!" - SGR 092004

XT350/DOD#1890

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail