Prev: RE: Prioritizing targets in SG2 Next: RE: Prioritizing targets in SG2

RE: Prioritizing targets in SG2

From: "Mihail" <dmihail2@c...>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:17:15 -0700
Subject: RE: Prioritizing targets in SG2

Question, then.  The gist of the rule is that a squad will target
whoever they perceive as their biggest threat.	Generally speaking, I'd
wager that a standard squad would be more afraid of a PA squad headed
their way than they would of another standard squad.  Yes?

Any suggestions on how to work target TYPE into the equation?