Prev: Re: LASERLIGHT'S SG II PAGE Next: RE: Initiative card draw

Re: Initiative card draw

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:46:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Initiative card draw

Beth said:
> How do you deal with close assault?

If you can get there, you can close assault.  You don't have to spend
more than one action to do it.	Or were you thinking of combined
assaults?  Off the top of my head, I'd say you could "activate" a unit
and hold it for later assault, analogous to putting it into overwatch
mode.  If the turn ends without your second unit activating, you can
decide whether to carry through your assault or wave off.  I don't
know whether I'd let you carry a "wait to assault" past a turn
end--probably not.  I probably would let you care an overwatch	past
the turn end.

Prev: Re: LASERLIGHT'S SG II PAGE Next: RE: Initiative card draw